A&O graceful elegant Art Nouveau chair on the verge of Art Deco "Alexandrolovskaya Champagne Saucer with heel"
A soft, comfortable, elegant chair. It differs from previous (test) models (which are on sale - one, two)
in that -
1. completely changed the system of tensioning the cords, the seat. Now the softness of the seat is adjustable, and even a woman can assemble the chair.
2. The proportions of the chair are in Mary Poppins' recipe of "neither add nor subtract", i.e. "perfection itself". After a year of using test models we changed the height of the armchair (average between two previous models), the height of the armrest (similar) and the inclination of the back. Armchair perfectly matched to the table (all the same - wine, tea, coffee).
3. The shape of the Champagne Saucer is perfect.
4. the shape of the armrests is even closer to perfection. The front part of the armrests is simply created for wine, tea and coffee. The middle part of the armrests expands the comfort zone of the chair. Rear part of armrests hints at "a heel in the form of a shot glass". The whole armrest is shaped like a slipper in the Art Deco style interpreted by ErTe.
5. Armchair back - haven't you ever had such problems, when you drink hot tea or coffee and little literary details appear? With our chair such problems to a minimum.
6. With our chair upholstery can easily be removed, it can be washed and put on again. Everything will be as good as new.