Dog Pee Spray Training 30ml Poop Spray For Dog Training Puppy Essentials For Indoor And Outdoor Use Removing Stains And
- Dog Pee Spray Training 30ml Poop Spray For Dog Training Puppy Essentials For Indoor And Outdoor Use Removing Stains And Odors
2、Reduce Confusion: No need to yell or swat, our Dog Pee Spray Training shortens the potty training process by spraying, thus reducing the number of accidents and messes around the house.
3、Odor Removal: Not only does our Dog Pee Spray Training train your pet, but it also removes stains and odors, which also allows you to keep your house fresh and take care of your family's health.
4、Perfect for Busy Families: Unlike the usual potty training, our Dog Pee Spray Training is great for busy pet parents as it helps you train dogs of all ages to urinate or potty in a specific area. Save your time.
5、Easy to Use: Simply shake well and spray a small amount of this Dog Pee Spray Training onto the surfaces where you want your puppy to urinate. Continue the training process by re-applying the product and taking your puppy back to the spot frequently.
1. Easy Potty Training: It’s perfect for a busy pet parent as it helps you train your dogs of all ages where to urinate or potty by just spraying on a specific area.
2. Reduce Messes: No need to yell or swat, thus reducing the number of accidents and messes around the house.
3. Safer To Use: Made with an eco-friendly, alcohol-free formula to use around other pets and children when used as directed.
4. Easy To Use: Simply shake well and spray a small amount of the product onto the surfaces where you want your puppy to urinate.
5. Fresher Home: Not only can it train your pet but it also can remove stains and odor, which also can make you keep your house fresh.
Product specification: 30ml
Product size: 2.6*2.6*10.3cm/1.02*1.02*4.05in
Product weight: 45g
Suitable for pets: cats and dogs
1*dog pee spray training
Tips: The principle is to imitate the special smell of dog urine to identify the territory. Usually, when it is considered its own place, the dog will cover it with urine. However, for puppies with weak territorial awareness or puppies who have just arrived home, the effect may not be obvious, and the owner needs to be patiently taught. It is very important to train your dog to locate a bowel movement. In the beginning, you can see the dog pooping (such as half a circle after turning a few circles in this position), immediately hold it to the place where you want it to defecate (such as a dog toilet or a dog toilet), the floor covered with newspaper), and immediately after excretion Encourage, and lightly exaggerate and reward food. This can be taught several times.