Flowers lacquer box Colorful handmade jewelry box Russian decorative art
Spring bouquet lacquer box
• Entirely handmade
• Handcrafted and shaped from papier-mache
• Cloaked in rich smooth black lacquer outside and red inside
• Thoroughly dried after each coat (up to 10 coats before painting starts)
• Hand-painted with a freshly made egg tempera
• Embellished with patterns made from gold leaf
• Artfully detailed with gold leaf within the picture and for patterns on the lid and borders
• Many times covered with a clear glossy lacquer finish
• Polished by hand to the smooth and even condition
• Lift-off lid
• Certificate inside
• Signed by artist
L 4.8" x W 3.5" x H 1.2" or (12 x 9 x 3 cm).
Signed with the title, village, artist's name. Also signed inside with artist's work, Spring bouquet, Ivanova, Kholui
To keep it clean and beautiful:
Wipe with a soft microfiber cloth.
Do not use solvents or abrasive cleaners.