Hardened Hollow Hoe
- Made of steel
- Strong and long-lasting
- Hollow construction for efficient soil aeration
- Recommended for weeding, soil aeration, and vegetable planting
- Approximate size: 30 x 16 cm
Maintaining a garden or backyard is a demanding task since you have to give it all to make it flourish to its fullest potential.
As a gardener, you must regularly dig the soil and remove weeds.
Now you can do it all with the help of our “Hardened Hallow Hoe.”
Every gardening enthusiast wants to possess and use this multipurpose tool. It has the strength to cut through hard soil and little stones with ease.
What you’ll get:
- Sharpened blade: The blade is made of high-quality steel, is extremely sharp, and quickly slices through bushes.
- Effective soil tillage: It is best utilized to till the soil and properly mix the fertilizers. The blade's hollow construction guarantees that soil seeps through it and prevents any buildup.
- Durable in the long run: This all-steel toughened hollow hoe has a long service life thanks to the high-quality construction and welding work that went into its construction.
- Multifunctional: It has several uses, making it perfect for picking out undesired and invasive plants, raising vegetables, digging trenches, and preparing the ground for planting.
- Useful in two distinct ways: You can use it straight up, or you can extend its length by attaching a rod behind it. You'll be able to use this hoe in this manner without stooping over or changing your posture.