Nature’s therapy is the best of its kind. Hiking, trekking, running, bird watching…but it’s always moon watching that steals the show. There’s something about the calmness of the night, peace of the moon and the ambiance.
In fact, the popularity of the moon’s calming beauty has grown to an extent that famous personalities like John Lennon and Neil Armstrong have shared their words about it. Browse through these lovable quotes and share your favorite one with your loved ones.
- Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. W. Clement Stone
- Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
- You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars. Gary Allan
- I still say, 'Shoot for the moon; you might get there.' Buzz Aldrin
- I feel like the moon is a very beautiful woman. She's in control. Ravyn Lenae
- Language exerts hidden power, like the moon on the tides. Rita Mae Brown
- Life is too short not to have fun; we are only here for a short time compared to the sun and the moon and all that. Coolio
- Those are the same stars, and that is the same moon, that look down upon your brothers and sisters, and which they see as they look up to them, though they are ever so far away from us, and each other. Sojourner Truth
- The moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to. Carl Sandburg
- Yeah, we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun. John Lennon
- Do not tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass. Anton Chekhov
- The day, water, sun, moon, night - I do not have to purchase these things with money. Plautus
- Oh, do not let us ask for the moon. We have already got the stars. Bette Davis
- I can honestly say - and it is a big surprise to me - that I have never had a dream about being on the moon. Neil Armstrong
- Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me. Gene Cernan
- Wine and cheese are ageless companions, like aspirin and aches, or June and moon, or good people and noble ventures. M. F. K. Fisher
As per Fisher, life is full of good companions in which most of them can become silent and long lasting friends in the time of hardship. The moon is one of them.