Who doesn’t love stargazing? Absolutely no one! The mesmerization of the stars leaves everyone…star struck!
The diamond studded heavens hold too much wonder to be kept a secret. Star gazing is the winning method of learning more about both the world and your zodiac sign as well.
It’s time for you to deeply relate and groove with these famous quotes from some of the best personalities around.
- Look at the stars. See their beauty. And in that beauty, see yourself.-Draya Mooney
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. – Theodore Roosevelt
- It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. – William Shakespeare
- We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. -Oscar Wilde
- I love the stars. Because they cannot say anything. I love the stars. Because they do not judge anyone. -Natsuki Takaya
- For my part, I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream. -Vincent Van Gogh
- I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.-Sarah William
- Each star is a mirror reflecting the truth inside you. -Aberjhani
- We are bits of stellar matter that got cold by accident, bits of a star gone wrong. -Sir Arthur Eddington
- I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino
- Reach high, for stars lie hidden in you. Dream deep, for every dream, precedes the goal. Rabindranath Tagore
- Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars. Henry Van Dyke