DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FOR PRINT. TUTORIAL.Video master class on creating a puppet theater.1:12. 1
- DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FOR PRINT. TUTORIAL.Video master class on creating a puppet theater.1:12.
- 1 - JPG file with details for printing on a color printer. (1 sheet)
- 2 - PDF file with details for printing on a color printer (1 sheet)
- 3- assembly instructions.
- 4- assembly instruction PDF file.
- 5- video assembly tutorial on my YouTube channel.
- 6- A detailed video tutorial on creating a puppet theater.
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FOR PRINT. TUTORIAL.Video master class on creating a puppet theater.1:12.
In this video tutorial, I will show you step by step how to make a puppet theater using the printouts that you will receive when ordering. you will get three theater sizes.
For printing, choose plain office paper or thin matte photo paper. Do not use glossy photo paper.
Materials for work:
Thick cardboard, thin cardboard, office paper for printing, paper glue, cardboard glue (moisture-proof glue can be used), scissors, brushes, acrylic brown paint, dry pastel (optional), acrylic gold outline (3D paint. Any outline is suitable: on glass , fabrics or universal), water-based acrylic glossy lacquer, metal jewelry fittings.
To create a theater, use my video tutorial.
How to make an order.
1. Place this ad in your shopping cart.
2. Complete the payment.
3. After the payment is completed, the download becomes available automatically.
4. Inspire Uplift also sends you an email with a download link so you can do it at your convenience.
5. You can watch the video tutorial on my YouTube channel to understand how to assemble these boxes.
6- A detailed video tutorial on creating a puppet theater.
These digital files and designs are for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes.
You are not permitted to sell products created from this digital file or sell creations created from modifications of this file.
You may not publish the digital file for download or share the file with others.
Good luck in creativity and inspiration! Olga.