Seller Protection Policy
InspireUplift’s Seller Protection Policy offers more peace of mind to eligible sellers. When you are an eligible seller, InspireUplift will help you in resolving cases, investigating chargeback, and other issues that your store faces. This policy explains the steps you need to take to become an eligible seller and the types of items and transactions that are covered in this policy.
- Seller Eligibility Requirements
- Order Eligibility Requirements
- Items and Transactions Not Eligible
- Seller Protection Benefits
1. Seller Eligibility Requirements
No application is required to become a part of Seller Protection, all eligible sellers are enrolled in it. To ensure that your store is covered, follow these steps:
- Do not violate any rules of InspireUplift.
- Fill out your store policies like for return, exchange, and custom orders. Your store policies must comply with the local laws and the policies of InspireUplift.
- While listing products, use accurate descriptions and photos.
- Mention accurate and reasonable processing time or dispatch-by dates.
- Cooperate with investigations being done by InspireUplift. If any information is required, fill in the information requested. Refund or cancel any transaction that is labeled as invalid or unauthorized by InspireUplift.
2. Order Eligibility Requirements
Follow these steps to ensure that your orders are covered by InspireUplift Seller Protection Policy:
- Dispatch the order as per the listed processing time or dispatch-by date or according to what was agreed through InspireUplift messenger.
- Dispatch the order only to the address mentioned in the InspireUplift account. If the buyer sends you another address in the messenger, it can be a scam or fraud, so be mindful. You can cancel and refund the order and ask the buyer to buy the product with the correct delivery address.
- Mark orders as dispatched after you send them for delivery.
- Provide authentic proof of delivery like tracking ID number, which mentions the route and progress of the delivery.
3. Items and Transactions Not Eligible
Any transaction or item is considered not eligible for Seller Protection if the order was processed even after it being pointed out by InspireUplift as fraudulent, invalid, or under investigation.
4. Seller Protection Benefit
If your store and the order, in particular, qualifies as an eligible one for Seller Protection, then InspireUplift will assist you in resolving non-delivery, not-as-described, and chargebacks cases. We may ask for more information in order to provide you the best help. For non-delivery, not-as-described, and chargeback cases, you have to reply to inquiries within 3 calendar days or as per the time frame given by InspireUplift. If you are unable to provide us the required information, we may not be able to help you in any way in the dispute. Please remember that we can’t guarantee a solution to the dispute in your favor.