Automatic Spring Positioner Center Punch
- Material: High-speed steel
- Spring punch to mark the surface for drilling
- Knurled handle to prevent slippage
- Turn the top to adjust spring pressure
- Suitable for wood, metal, acrylic, etc.
- Size: 13 cm approx.
Center punches are necessary for accurate drilling.
Otherwise, the drill bit slips on the surface and creates slipping marks. You don’t want that, right?
So, make your life easier with this Automatic Spring Positioner Center Punch. It allows you to mark the point where you have to drill so that the drill bit can align properly and make holes with perfection and ease.
No need to mark the surfaces with markers or pencils now. Bring ease to your life while working on metallic, wooden, leather or plastic materials.
What you’ll get:
- Create accurate indentations on the surface: With the spring-driven action and stainless steel tip, this tool lets you mark drill holes anywhere on your working surface, be it a sheet, block or pipe. Press the top with a downward push to activate the tool.
- Works on all types of surfaces: The shank body endures high impact force while the tip can create shallow marks on hard surfaces too. You can rotate the circular top to lessen or intensify the power of the spring, depending on the surface. Suitable for wooden, glass, metallic, and acrylic surfaces.
- Easy to grip and hold: The knurled handles provide a secure hold while making marks, and the round top ensures that you mark the surface accurately without any hand fatigue.
- Use for multiple purposes: This spring positioner center punch is suitable for all kinds of tasks like creating a hole on leather patches, marking a metallic surface, or creating a shallow indentation on a wooden surface.