Variegated Maple Leaf Cross stitch pattern PDF by CrossStitchingForFun, Instant Download, Autumn Cross stitch chart PDF
- THE PDF FILE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD INCLUDES:
- 1. A Cover with a photo of stitched and finished work.
- 2. TABLET VERSION- pattern with black and white characters- pattern with colored blocks and symbolsThis is a screen-friendly (phone and tablet) version with a solid layout. You can enlarge it for a better view.Compatible with PatternKeeper for phone and tablet.
- 3. PRINT VERSION- pattern with black and white characters- pattern with colored blocks and symbolsThis is a printable version with diagrams divided into sections. Printing on A4 paper is possible.Each version includes list of used thread color and key
- 4. TIPS for those who wish to try stitching wirh variegated or multicoloured threads, but never use these skeins before.
This VARIEGATED MAPLE LEAF cross stitch patterns will serve you as an amazing supply for creating UNIQUE AUTUMN decoration for your home or an original gift for your family members or friends!
This DESIGN was CREATED ESPECIALLY for stitching with VARIEGATED thread and show beautiful shade changing effects! But, you can also stitch this pattern with monochromatic skein as well.
WHAT YOU'LL GET: Please, note that you purchase a PDF PATTERN only.
No fabric, floss, or other materials are included in the listing.
It is digital patterns in PDF format and will be available to download when the payment will be received.
THE PATTERN INFORMATION:
SIZE IN STITCHES: 79 w x 83 h
FINISHED SIZE for AIDA 14 ct. or LINEN fabric 28ct.: 5.5 w x 5.9 h inches (14.3 w x 15.1 h cm).
USED THREADS: Coloris skein by DMC
USED STITCHES and TECHNICKS: full cross stitches only
COPYRIGHTS © CrossStitchingForFun 2021. This pattern is for personal use only
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Dear customers, I would appreciate your feedback.