Polar Teddy Bear Pattern, Realistic Bear Pattern, Bear Pattern 8.3 inches (21 cm), Pattern for sewing toys, Mini Teddy,
- PDF sewing pattern
- You will sew a beautiful toy yourself
- No toy
- No return or exchange
- Brief instructions for stitching parts
PDF template for sewing a polar bear. This is a mini bear with a five-point mount. Thanks to this, he looks at the world with curiosity, turning his head. Paws are also mobile.
The size of a polar bear : 21 cm / 8,3 in
1. artificial fur. You will need a fabric size of
25* 35 cm / 10*14 inches
2. Glass eyes - size 3mm
3. Discs for upper paws – diameter 30 mm
4. Discs for the lower paws – diameter 35 mm
5. Splints 2 or 2.5 cm - 5 pcs
6. Floss threads for nose embroidery
7. Waxed thread for sewing eyes.
8. Filler - I used natural wool. You can fill it with holofiber or sawdust.
The proportions of the body and head are close to realistic.
The pattern is designed for those who have experience sewing teddy bears.
The difficulty level is medium.
You get a bear pattern in PDF format. The pattern is given taking into account the seam allowance. As well as a brief instruction on stitching parts.
I don't mind that you sell bears made from my sketches, but I would appreciate it if you could point out my authorship. Please note that this material is not intended for distribution, resale, copying or publication. All rights reserved
Your files will be available to download immediately after the payment confirmation.
Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no refunds, returns, or exchanges. But I strive to make all my customers happy and satisfied!
Dear customers, I would be grateful if you would leave your feedback :) They are very helpful at work.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for visiting my shop and enjoy your creativity!