Reusable Twisted Potato Spiral Cutter
- Stainless steel blade + food-grade plastic handle
- Very easy to use; even for a beginner; hold, twist, repeat
- Easy to clean corrosion-resistant coating, doesn’t catch rust
- Easy to assemble & disassemble, store in a few inches of space
- One order contains 4 spits, 1 base, 1 spiral cutter
Frequently bought together
You can make twisted potato chips, tornado potatoes and veggie snacks with this utilitarian Twisted Potato Spiral Cutter. This ingenious product is made from stainless steel and food-grade plastic, holds to the potatoes securely and cuts spirals smoothly. It is a fine kitchen gadget to have if you and your family love potatoes.
- Sturdy construction: The spit is made of stainless steel while the handle and base holder from food-grade plastic. It secures your potato strongly to enable the formation of fancy, easy spirals in a minute. The handle is solid and easy to grip.
- Works consistently: Even after months of use, the potato spiral cutter continues to work as it does at the start. It has a corrosion-resistant coating, is dishwasher safe, perfect for frying and is steady.
- Risk-free & easy-to-operate: There are no sharp edges on the tool neither it is hard in functioning. Suitable for kids and adults alike.
- Easy to store: It takes only a few inches of space in the dishwasher or closet compartment. Can be cleaned easily too.
- Package includes: 4 spits, One base, One spiral cutter
How to use:
- Insert the plastic spiral-shaped cutter onto the metallic spit
- Slide in the potato onto the spit
- Pierce the spikes of the base into the other end of the potato
- Cut out the spiral. Do it slowly
- Attach the end of the potato spiral onto the end of the spit and fry them in oil.
Exceptions may apply