Small crossbody clutch crochet pattern PDF and video tutorial, digital instant download
To create such bag you shall know how to make:
- CH - chain stitch,
- SlSt - slip stitch,
- SC - single crochet,
- Inc - increase (2 SC in 1).
MATERIALS and TOOLS you will need to crochet clutch:
- Raffia yarn Fibranatura, 3 skein/ 90 m (or Ispie, 1 clean / 250 m);
- Any raffia yarn of brown, red and green colour for embroidery;
- Hook N3 - 3 mm;
- 2 snap hook rings with eyelet;
- 1 small lock;
- 2 markers;
- Small Phillips screwdriver;
- Sewing thread and needle.
Finished bag from the specified materials: length - 8 1/2 inches (22 cm), width - 1 1/2 inches (4 cm), height - 5 1/2 inches (14 cm).