Bead Knotting Tool
- Stainless steel needle
- Constructs knots in rosaries speedily
- Useful for stringing beads & pearls easily
- Use with silk string and nylon strings
- Length: 5.5 inches approx.
We know it’s difficult to insert knots in the string through the tiny holes of the pearls while making rosaries.
It’s not only time-consuming but takes a toll on your eyesight as well.
Solve these problems with this bead knotting tool.
What you’ll get:
- Create string knots easily: Slide the thread into the bead hole until it is flushed against the other beads. Wound it around your index finger and create a loop before holding the thread with the needle. Then tighten the loop and route it through the Y of the tool. Now push the base upwards until the knot slips off the needle. Create a tight consistent knot every time.