Bushcraft Hand Auger
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Size: 6.2 x 1.5 x 1 inch approx.
- Sharp pointed tool for manual drilling
- Comes with a case to keep it safely
- Survival tool for outdoor adventures
- Easily drills holes in wood
Do outdoor adventures like hiking and camping give you an adrenaline rush and make you want to quit everything and just be in the wild?
If yes, you must keep a survival kit with you for such experiences, and this bushcraft hand auger is a must tool to have in it.
It lets you make holes in the wooden trunks and use them to build a shade in the rain or a sharp weapon to hunt.
What you’ll get:
- Precision: Using this hand auger gives you the precision of drilling a hole in a bark. It doesn’t crack the wood and enables you to make a perfect round hole.
- Quick & easy to use: Force this brushcraft hand auger into the wood and place a small branch in its handle to rotate it comfortably. It lets you make holes quickly and without exerting a lot of pressure. In addition, the sharp pointed edge makes drilling easy.
- Survival equipment: It is a must-have survival tool that comes in handy in outdoor adventures. It comes in handy to make shades in the rain, a ladder to reach the tree top, a table to place food, etc.