Compression Socks with Copper Fibers
- Stretchy, nylon + copper fabric heated compression socks
- Machine washable & machine dried design
- Thin in wearing yet warm in effect
- Works by consuming body heat for comfort
Frequently bought together
Whether you're lounging around the house or moving and active outdoors, you can keep your feet warm and dry with these HEATED Compression Socks with Copper Fibers! Made of stretchy, nylon fabric, for a great fit, these socks are the perfect, multi-functional socks for outdoor enthusiasts, both men and women, alike!
Made of premium, aluminized threads that are woven into a breathable, super-soft knit fabric, these amazing socks feature a conductive fabric technology which uses your body's own heat efficiently and effectively, while at the same time minimizing sweat and moisture so that your feet stay warm, dry and comfortable no matter what the weather conditions are.
Whether you're skiing, hiking or just lounging on your couch on a cold winter's day, these cool socks will keep your feet warm and cozy. Stay dry and comfy and never worry about uncomfortable, damp socks again!
- Reflects your body's own heat, keeping you warm in any weather
- Made of aluminized threads, woven into a knit fabric that is soft to the touch
- Thin enough to wear underneath regular socks, durable enough to wear alone
- Incredible, lightweight and flexible material keeps the temperature just right
- Machine washable & dryer safe
- Great for men, women and children