Contour Duplication Gauge
- Creates instant replica of complex curves & shapes
- Perfect for cutting tiles, marble, carpet of the exact shape
- Can easily stick to metal objects
- Includes a scale to make measurement easy (cm & inch)
- Measuring span: 0-12 cm
- Fabricated with anti-rust plastic material
Frequently bought together
Trying to duplicate profiles and contours on your woodworking or auto body projects? The Contour Duplication Gauge lets you work with less hassle to copy exact measurements and shapes with ease, every single time!
This profile gauge can be used to measure the shape of irregular items to create an instant template for marking precise cuts as it perfectly conforms to the shape and holds its pattern.
- A wide range of usage: Copying a profile will be as easy as ABC with the contour duplicator. It is useful for woodworking, auto metal sheet, auto body, stainless steel and works on winding pipes, ducts, circular frames, linkages, connectors and etc.
- Simplifies your chores: Use this tool during tile fitting, laminating, carpeting, checking dimensions, molding stuff and creating copies of structures.
- No time wasted in duplication: You simply need to press the tooth against the object to match the profile and then trace its shape on paper or other drawing surfaces. Increases the accuracy of the duplication as well as it includes an inscribed ruler.
- Extremely useful for metallic objects: The contour duplication gauge has a magnet that can easily stick to the iron structures so you can take other necessary measurements while the tool rests at its place securely.
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 146 x 105 x 26mm
- Measuring Range: 0-120mm
- Scope: 0-120mm