Creepy doll , Day of the Dead Doll, Halloween Rag doll , Calavera . Halloween home decor .
1. The doll’s face, arms and legs are tinted with natural tea and coffee. These two drinks gave a human skin color to the doll. That’s why the doll looks so realistic. You may feel a light tea and coffee smell, but it’s temporary.
2. The doll’s face is hand painted with acrylic paints that adds the gothic, horrible look
3. The doll is sewn of flannel - a very soft and pleasant to the touch material, you touch it once and don’t want to let go the doll
4. The doll is filled with hypo-allergenic polyester fiberfill, so you can be sure it’s safe for everybody.
5. The doll is made in a smokeless environment, as far as I respect my customer and do my best for your health.
6. The textile doll is 100% handmade work.
IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING!!! The doll is NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN! There are buttons and small parts of the doll that could easily be eaten by little kids. My dolls are intended for decoration only. They will NOT stand up to rough play, they cannot be washed in the washing machine
NOTE: Some little parts of the doll can vary and be different, for example, buttons or lace patterns. This is due to the material availability.
If you have any questions, please message me.