DIY Alloy Wheel Easy Rim Repair Kit
- Say goodbye to curb rash, dents, and scratches— this solution tackles all your wheel woes effortlessly!
- Seamlessly blend with your rims — this color-matching formula ensures a perfect finish every time.
- It resists heat, vibration, and water for ultimate durability.
- Save time and money—no need for pricey repairs or replacements when you've got this solution.
- Enjoy long-lasting effects—this formula keeps your rims looking pristine for the long haul.
- DIY made easy! With our user-friendly solution, there's no need for professional assistance.
If you're someone who takes pride in your car and wants it to look its best, you know how frustrating it can be to see dents, scratches, and scuffs on your rims. But don't worry, there's a solution that doesn't involve a costly trip to the service station.
This wheel repair kit is the ultimate answer to treating bruised, brushed, and dented rims quickly and easily. This complete kit is effective for a variety of damages, including curb rash, dents, scratches, scuffs, and sanding abrasions, and can be used on a range of materials, including synthetic wheels and hubcaps.
It fills cavities in the exact same color as your metallic rims, providing a seamless repair job. And once fully cured, the repairs are resistant to road vibrations and temperatures up to 266°.
You don't even need to dismount the wheel or go to the service station. This DIY rim repair kit saves you time and money by allowing you to do the chore at home with complete ease. And with advised epoxy settling time of just 1 hour, you can enjoy long-lasting results.
What's even better is that no professional help is required. This alloy wheel repair kit is wholesome and you can easily do it yourself with a bit of practice.
How to use the Alloy Wheel Repair Kit:
- The alcohol prep pad can be used to clean the scratched alloy wheel.
- If the damage is small, you can use wet sandpaper to show where it is. Then put on some alloy silver.
- If it's big, use the glue to fix it. Put the required amount of glue on the mat and mix it with the spatula that comes with the kit until it forms a grey mass (Mix within 2-3 mins).
- Pour it on the hurt spot and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Make room for the edges, and if you need to, repeat steps 3 and 4 again.
- Clean the spot and apply a thin layer of lacquer with a brush. Give it about 12 hours to dry before driving the car. It takes at least three days to get better.