Emergency Tourniquet Compression Bandage for First Aid
- Non viscous pressure bandage
- Size: 190 x 15 cm approx.
- Sterile dressing to cover the wound
- Prevent secondary injuries
- One-hand operation
- Elastic, breathable material for comfort
If you love outdoor activities, you must have injured yourself multiple times. For example, you might have stumbled on your hike, brushed by a tapered brush while setting up a camp, or fallen over rocks while crossing a low stream of water.
All these scenarios can cause injuries that hurt a lot. So keeping a first aid box on such outdoor adventures is a must. An essential part of this kit is an emergency tourniquet compression bandage for first aid.
It is strong yet lightweight and breathable to quickly cover your injury and prevent excessive blood loss.
What you’ll get:
- Sterilization dressing: The bandage has a wide sterile dressing that ensures the ointment is applied directly over the injury. Its thick material protects the wound against secondary injuries.
- One-hand operation: The fixed clip on the bandage makes it easier for you to tie it with one hand only. Even if your arm is injured, you need no help tying the bandage with your other hand. In addition, the clip also ensures that the bandage is tight enough to prevent blood flow.
- Comfortable to wear: The breathable and elastic material of the bandage makes it comfortable with tying over the wounded area.
- Extensive use: The bandage can conveniently be used on arms, legs, head, shoulder, or any other part of your body.
- Aseptic packaging: The bandage is packed in a vacuum aseptic seal that prevents germs and bacteria from reaching it, making it clean to apply to wounds.