Floating Earth Globe
- Material: Plastic, metal
- Levitating globe within a C-ring
- LEDs glow in the ring
- Spreads serenity in the room
- Diameter of the globe: 3.5 inches approx.
- Size of C-ring: 7 x 7 inches approx.
- In case of a power outage, the globe is held by the frame
What makes this Floating Earth Globe an excellent table lamp?
- It spreads serenity.
- It is just the right size to be used as a table lamp.
- It is integrated with a unique levitating property that you just can’t get enough of.
- It has a very durable built and long-lasting operation.
Take a flight worldwide any time you feel with this table lamp…
Or make your kids learn the names of the countries by continent.
It’s a win-win lamp.
What you’ll get:
- Spreads a relaxing ambiance: The rotating globe within the multi-colored LED strip is very relaxing to look at. It has the power to spread a soothing effect in the entire bedroom or living room.
- Long-lasting operation: If the electricity cuts down accidentally or there is any sudden issue with the adapter, the levitating globe will not crash on the floor. Rather, it will stick with the C-ring, which means it will be saved from any damage.
- Use in various ways: Put in the bedroom as a night lamp, or on the shelf as a decoration piece, or in the kid’s room as a table lamp. Can also be used to teach kids about the planet.
How to balance the globe in the ring:
- Connect the lamp to the socket. 12V adapter included in the package.
- Balance the globe between the C-ring by holding it with the auxiliary sticks. Make sure the south pole is facing vertically downward.
- Continue balancing it until you feel the levitating force.
- Remove the sticks and give it a spin so that it starts revolving.
* Don’t keep the globe attached to the ring for long. When not using the lamp, take off the ball and store it separately.