Glass Cutting Disc Drill Attachment
- Glas cutting disc
- Material: Manganeese Steel
- Size: 10 x 10 x 10 cm approx.
- Quick & Precise cutting
- High temperature resistant
Cutting glass is not a layman’s job. You can’t just pick up a hammer or a saw and start cutting the mirror. You need proper tools to ensure precision and safety.
So, get this glass cutting disc drill attachment and make the chore a breeze to do. It quickly cuts through the glass and enables you to make precise glass cuts, just like the way you want them to be.
It is suitable for a 100-angle grinder.
What you’ll get:
- Precise cutting: The thin blade of the disc enables you to cut through glass without causing any damage to it. Once cut, tilt the disc and use it to smooth the edges.
- Quick operation: The sharp disc lets you cut the glass in a breeze. It is high-temperature resistant, which ensures that it won’t wear off easily while cutting. In addition, attaching it to a drill makes it faster than using a saw manually to cut the glass.
- Wide use: Not just for cutting glass, but it is also useful for chamfering, smoothening, and grinding. Wine bottles, crystals, ceramics, and tile, all these materials can be cut with this disc.