Glass Glue Angle Scraper
- Scrapes old adhesive
- Shovel bumps from corners and collects residue
- Squeegee perfect seams
- Comes with 5 working angles
Caulk gets stuck in the nooks and crannies of the walls and floors, putting your DIY talents to the test.
The adhesive residue left after doing some repairing will overpower your hard work and make it look unfinished.
Use this glass glue angle scraper to squeegee perfect seam on tricky corners in a breeze.
What you’ll get:
- Shovel glue: Use the shovelhead of the angle scraper to eliminate any bubbles from the corners and collect the residue quickly.
- Squeegee beautiful seam: The rubber head scraper makes it comfortable to squeegee clean seaming adhesive in the edges. The rubber heads come in 5 different angles that widen the range of applying adhesive.
- Remove old glue: Use the scraper head to degum old adhesive before doing any new repair work. Your caulking tasks will be free of hassle with this scraper.
Wide application: It is ideal to use on floors, walls, windows, mirrors, metal, or tiles.