Long-Handled Toilet Brush
- Made of PP + TPR
- Golf stick-inspired design
- 360° Silicone bristles reach every spot of the toilet
- Convenient opening & closing lid design
- Hanging hole incorporated
- The dirt easily gets washed from it
- Detachable handle in removable variants
- Length: 40 cm approx.
On average, a toilet bowl contains 3.2 million bacteria per square inch 😲 .
Imagine the health risks they pose to you and your kids – cough, fever, runny nose, throat irritation, the list goes on.
Reduce these risks with this long-handled toilet brush. The golf stick design allows it to get into every crevice of the toilet and the 360° silicone bristles eradicate the bacteria hiding in those secret spots. There is a dedicated hanging hole in them for easy storage but you can always choose the included storage lid if you want to.
Enjoy an effective toilet cleaning operation without going through too much effort.
What you’ll get:
- Wholesome toilet cleaning process: The effectiveness of this brush lies in the golf stick design. The precisely manufactured curves of the brush get into the inner and outer crevices of the toilet bowl and seat, thus cleaning them properly. There are soft bristles present on the head of the brush; they scrape off the dirt and mess deposited in those crevices.
- Easy to store: There are two variants. The ones with the holder have a lid that attaches to the wall and you can store the brush in it. The removable variants come with a holder in which the brush will be placed vertically. No need to put them in the vanity cabinet or bathroom corners.
- Easy to clean: The long-handled toilet brush features non-stick bristles and a non-stick surface. So when you rinse the brush, all the dirt comes off easily.