Mandoline Slicer Cutter Chopper and Grater
- 4-in-1: Slicer, Cutter, Grater, and Chopper
- Made with durable FDA approved material
- Equipped with 4 interchangeable blades that are easy to change
- Easy to disassemble and clean
Frequently bought together
Multi-functional and versatile, this Mandoline Slicer Cutter Chopper and Grater is truly a time-saving, kitchen tool that certainly lives up to its name!
Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a reliable kitchen tool on hand that could be used for almost any task you can think of? Need to drain something? Need to cut something? Peeling? Separating egg whites? Grate or slice anything? The Mandoline Slicer Cutter Chopper and Grater can do all that and more!
Equipped with 4 interchangeable blades the Mandoline Slicer lets you grate, slice and peel anything! It's easily disassembled and a snap to clean, simply wash the disassembled parts with soap and warm water! The four detachable covers let you strain, drain and separate egg whites. Whether you're a professional cook or a beginner in the kitchen, the Mandoline Slicer can help make any tedious kitchen task fast and easy!
- Made with durable FDA approved materials
- Grates, slices and peels vegetables
- Easily cleaned and disassembled
- Eliminates the need for cutting board
- Use as a storage container as well
- Save time on food preparation
- Versatile design helps free up valuable space in your kitchen
- Choose from Blue, Beige and Pink
Dimensions: 9.5 cm x 18.8 cm x 29 cm
Blades Length: 8.5 cm
The Mandoline Slicer is actually very easy to use!
*You'll want to leave the strainer inside throughout, as it makes it easier to remove sliced veggies for easy cleaning and straining.
1. Clean your vegetable and peel skin if desired.
2. Attach the little veggie hat to your vegetable.
3. Attach the blade of your choice to your Mandoline, making sure that you slide the blade in correctly and securely. The blade will be snapped in, locking it into place in the provided slot.
4. Cut, grate or slice your vegetable with blade. Remove the strainer and clean veggies under running water.
*There is also an egg separator for separating egg whites and yolks.
Changing the blades in your Mandoline is just as easy.
Simply slide the blade into the indented slot provided on the top cover, making sure to secure by snapping and locking it into place. The long, single, solid looking blade is for slicing, as for cucumbers and such. The blade with the two rows is for julienne slices and the single row blade that looks like the julienne slicer but only has one blade, instead of two, is for a waffle effect.