Mitre Measuring & Cutting Tool
- Made of ABS + PC + Stainless Steel
- Size: 310 x 85 x 65 mm approx.
- Used for 85° to 180° angles
- Ideal for skirting up to 30 mm width
- Precise measurement and time-saving tool
You must be living in the last century if you use two different tools to measure and cut mitre angles?
Because it is inefficient and time-consuming and so you need this mitre measuring & cutting tool that eases the task for you.
It allows you to precisely lock the corner angle so that you may cut the wooden frame to match it. You can relax knowing that everything will fit together correctly, requiring the least amount of work.
What you’ll get:
- Precision: Using this tool will prevent any angle deviations while you carry this tool from the place of measuring to the cutting platform. It is tightened by screws that prevent it from moving. It can measure angles between 85° to 180°.
- Wide application: Most tools can’t be used to measure small corners, skirtings, and grooves, but this tool is suitable for every scenario and use.
- Ease of use: Measure the needed angle while positioning the mitre angle along the corner. Install screws to secure it and tighten it so that the angle stays perpendicular to its point. Place the wooden piece between the guiding pin on the cutting platform, then use a saw to cut it.