Pet Travel Car Window Mesh
- Made with strong yet soft textured plastic
- Easy to install window mesh
- Collapsible, foldable & easily stores under-seat or trunks
- Comes in heat-observant black color
- Covers only half window, for perfect protection
- Adjustable to all types of cars with different sizes
Frequently bought together
Does your dog love to stick his or her head out of the window while you're driving, ears flapping and tongue hanging out? While your dog might enjoy the wind in his face, this can be very dangerous.
Bugs, rocks and other debris can fly into your dog's eyes or mouth. His head could be hit if you drive too close to another vehicle or object. Your dog could even fall or jump out of the window if it's open far enough. Just like dogs, some cats also enjoy car rides and a cool breeze blowing on their faces, but they're probably more apt to jump out of a car window than a dog. When parked (in cool weather), strangers can stick their hands or other objects into your car through an open window, possibly injuring your dog. Of course, we don't want any of that to happen and fortunately all of these frightening scenarios are avoidable!
This durable, polypropylene, lattice, window-guard/vent prevents all of those scary possibilities. The Pet Travel Car Window Mesh telescopes to fit the width of your car's window and fits snugly and securely. Just position it and slowly raise the window until the guard sits on top of the window and is tucked into the door frame where the window sits when closed. The guard expands to fit most car windows - even curved windows.
Your pet gets the benefit of cool air with NONE of the risks. When not in use, simply collapse the guard and store it beneath the seat or in the trunk.
- For traveling or a ride across town
- Keeps your pet comfortable and safe in the car while riding
- Protects your pet's eyes, nose and mouth
- Expands to fit most car windows
- Made of durable polypropylene
- Black color blends in
- 9.4" high and .39" thick
- Takes up little storage space