Rubber Broom Brush With Squeegee For Hair, Dust & Spills
- TPE TPR rubber bristles with a squeegee
- Adjustable iron rod (max length: 122 cm)
- Removable cleaning brush
- Effective for all types of floors
- 50% more efficiency than hair brooms
- Easy to clean and store
- Doesn’t disintegrate
- Secure threaded connection b/w brush & rod
Frequently bought together
An average American spends over an hour cleaning the house and brooms are an integral part of that process. But hair and corn husk brooms are a mess. They spread the dust, store them in their strands, and are not that long-lasting. Bring ease and peace into your life with this Rubber Broom Brush with Squeegee. It cleans the surfaces better, is equally suitable for hair, dust, solid particles, and liquid spills. Moreover, washing it is a breeze. What more do you require?
What you’ll get:
- Adjustable cleaning rod: The plastic-sprayed iron rod can be adjusted according to your need. The maximum length reaches 122 cm.
- High-quality rubber brush with squeegee: The best part of the cleaner is the rubber brush which is actually a set of 3cm rubber bristles that can catch dust and hair from the deepest grooves of the carpet. It sweeps with 50% more efficient than normal brooms. The attached squeegee is perfect for spills, indoors and outdoors.
- Suitable for all floors and surfaces: The rubber bristle broom is effective in removing dust from wooden, marble, and tile floors. It can work on garden pathways and patios as well as on carpets to pull out stubborn pet and human hair. You can collect the hair from the broom and vacuum them afterward.
- Very easy to clean: Unlike corn husk or hair brooms, this broom is very easy to wash and clean because the dirt doesn’t stick to the rubber bristles. You can also remove the brush from the rod for more ease.
How to clean surfaces for maximum effect:
- Dust from floors: Use the pulling action of the rubber bristle broom to collect the dust towards one end of the room. You will notice that it collects the dust way better than hair brooms.
- Hair from carpets: Apply short, pulling strokes when pulling out hair. Hair has developed a static attraction with the carpet strands and won’t get separated easily.
- Spills on floors: If you are cleaning the floor, simply push the soapy solvent towards the drain. If you have to clean an egg or powder spill, pull it towards the dustpan in your other hand.
Exceptions may apply