Solar Torch Lights Outdoor
- Solar flickering flame torch lights
- Automatic switching (just turn the switch to ‘on’)
- No screws required for installation
- IP65 waterproof
- Appealing realistic flame effect
- Secure wiring; no risks of short-circuiting
- Wireless operation; no dent on your electricity bills
- Install in lawns, pathways, decks, outdoor stairs, etc
- Working time: 6-8 hours in summer
- 2/4 lights in one order
You want to have a spellbinding illumination in your lawn at night…
One that not only impresses you but the guests and neighbors as well…
But the problem is, either the solar lights you lay eyes on are pretty expensive (1)
Or they don’t last long (2)
And if you opt for the electric lights, they have the hassle of wires (3)
And high electricity bills (4)
No worries. The solution is here.
Illuminate your garden the dreamy way with these solar torch lights. They add a magical vibe to your landscape without being lousy in the quality department.
What you’ll get:
- Automatic charging: There is a solar panel on the top of the torches. When you turn the switch on, it gets activated. It charges during the day and turns on automatically at dusk. Works for 6-8 hours in summer and 4-6 hours in winter, depending on the sunlight during the day.
- Mesmerizing illumination: These solar flame torch lights deliver the same effect as the flame of a candle. A passerby will be amazed at how realistic it looks. Has the power to make your lawns and gardens more attractive.
- No need to worry about the weather: These pathway lights are designed to be IP65 waterproof. The advanced circuitry with modern electronic components is sealed tightly to prevent any short-circuiting due to water entry.
- Easy to install: Each light comes with an extender, ground spike and a torch. Depending on the height you need, just insert the extension into each other and get ready for the operation.
- Wide uses: You can use them for landscape lighting, illuminating a garden feature like a huge oak tree, lighting your outdoor deck stairs, or use them as pathway lights.
* Let the lights charge for 10-12 hours before the first use.