Summer gift decorative lacquer art Russian jewelry box
Butterflies lacquer box
• Entirely handmade
• Handcrafted and shaped from papier-mache
• Cloaked in rich smooth black lacquer outside and red inside
• Thoroughly dried after each coat (up to 10 coats before painting starts)
• Hand-painted with a freshly made egg tempera
• Embellished with patterns made from gold leaf
• Artfully detailed with gold leaf within the picture and for patterns on the lid and borders
• Many times covered with a clear glossy lacquer finish
• Polished by hand to the smooth and even condition
• Certificate inside
• Signed by artist
Dimensions: 2.4" x H 2" x W 2" or (6 x 5 x 5 cm).
The inscription in gold on the lid: Kholui, Butterflies, artist's name
To keep it clean and beautiful:
Wipe with a soft microfiber cloth.
If you have any questions - please ask.