Vintage Hydroponic Plant Vase
- Material: Wood, glass
- Grows plants without soil
- Calming accent piece for your room
- Available in 1,2,3 vase variants
- Suitable for bedroom, living room, kitchen, office, etc.
Plants are synonymous with good mood, tranquility and high productivity. Why else would offices and homes have them, right :p?
But don’t you need a dedicated space for them to grow?
And don’t they create a mess – soil and all?
No, not if you are planting small decorative hydroponic plants.
They can be grown on your side table, on your coffee table or even on your walnut corner stand. And these vintage hydroponic plant vases are one of the best ways of presenting them – clean, refined and elegant.
Assemble the frame, arrange the vases, apply the stoppers, pour water in them and insert your plants. Get ready to feel calm, composed and motivated with these vases around J.
What you’ll get:
- Have plants anywhere: Fulfill your dream of having plants all around you. Place the hydroponic plant in the vase, add water and have greenery all around you.
- Decorate your home: It is great for use as an accent piece in any room of your home or office, be it your corner table or office desk, book stand or entertainment center.
- Simple to use and maintain: You can take out the plants and drain the old water out of the vases by inverting the assembly at any time.
* The product arrives in a disassembled form. This is done to reduce the chances of breakage during the delivery. You have to loosen the screws, arrange the vases and apply the stoppers yourself.
* Don’t grow fruit-bearing hydroponic plants in the product. It’s only meant for decorative and small hydroponics.