Waterproof Solder Seal Wire Connectors Kit
- Forms waterproof wire joints easily
- Prevents wire corrosion
- Effective for wire gauge sizes: 10-26
- Speedy, cheap, long-lasting & simple operation
- Polyolefin exterior
- Min melting temperature of solder: 138 degree celcius
- Min shrinkage temperature: 80 degree celcius
Frequently bought together
Free yourself from the hassle of crimping wires! They are time-consuming and expensive. Bring home this Waterproof Solder Wire Connectors Kit and make secure, water-resistant wire connections in an instant. Simply strip both ends of the wire and heat the connector with a heat or torch gun. It works with wire gauges sizes from 10 to 26.
What you’ll get:
- Easy-to-apply permanent joints: You have to be a pro in order to make strong crimp joints but with this kit, even a novice can make high-quality wire connections. Just strip off 1/3 inch of the wire from both ends, insert the connector in the wire and heat it until the joint is formed.
- Waterproof connections: There are two blue heat-activated adhesives that melt to form an IP67 water-resistant joint which prevents wire corrosion.
- Handles all wire sizes: This solder butt connectors kit includes heat shrink tubes for wire gauge sizes 10 to 26.
- Polyolefin exterior: The exterior of the connectors is made of polyolefin which has superb transparency and heat resistance properties.
- Useful for home and automobiles.
- Available in different combinations.
How to apply:
- Strip 1/3 inches of wire from both ends.
- Insert the connector in one of the wire ends.
- Push together the conducting strands of both ends into each other so that they properly intertwine.
- Now, bring the solder ring of the waterproof solder wire connector (silver part) on top of the strands and heat it using a heat gun.
- The blue heat-activated adhesives will shrink first than the solder ring.
- Continue to rotate the wire so that the heat is evenly distributed.
- Allow the connection to cool down.