Welding Arrow Magnet
- Material: Ferrite
- Provides ease in making 45°, 90°, 135° angles during welding
- Saves time
- Gives accurate locating while welding beams or metallic pieces
- Strong magnetic force; sticks to any ferrous metal objects
Welding together beams and metallic pieces is a tiring task – the heat, the glaring flame of the welding torch, the strength needed to pick and place heavy pieces…
Surely you don’t want the element of inaccuracy to come in and make this even more demanding, right?
Here are the Welding Arrow Magnets that will ensure this doesn’t happen. They’ll stick with your beams and allows you to make exact 45, 90 and 135 degrees angles.
They won’t break, get rubbed off or lose their magnetic properties any time soon. So get them now and make your metal fabrication tasks convenient.
What you’ll get:
- Accurate locating of connections: There are 4 different sizes of magnets that will enable you to make 45, 90 and 135 degree angles. Whether you are making a frame for your deck, a railing for your garden or a roof for your dog house, it will help all tasks.
- Saves time: No need to measure the angles using a large protector or measuring tools now. If you have to make 45, 90 and 135-degree angles, this is one of the most time-saving tools for you.
- Suitable for all ferrous metal objects: It sticks with all ferrous metal objects like steel, iron, etc. It can sustain the weight of beams and pipes up to 35 kg in weight.