DIY Easy Woodworking Edge Corner Plane
- Wood chamfering device
- Softens edge corners of the wood
- 90-degree shaft to perfectly fit on the edges
- Strong blade to cut through wood
- Adjustable blade
- Built-in level gauge
- Safe to use
If you are a professional woodworker or a DIY person who loves doing a little bit of carpentering every now and then, you need to have proper tools.
This woodworking edge corner plane is here to ensure that your final piece of wood has a premium finished look.
Soften the sharp edges with just a few strokes using this edge corner plane.
What you’ll get:
- Perfect corners: This edge corner tool has a perfect 90-degree rest, ensuring that you get a nice crisp corner just the way you want. Take the hassle out of chamfering with this precise trimming tool.
- Adjustable blade: Adjust the blade as per your requirement and give your wood profile edge the ideal shape.
- Safe to use: With a hidden blade, your hands will be completely safe while curving the edges of the wood planks. Glide the blade along the corner of the board without giving a second thought of risk to your safety.
- Built-in level measure: The edge leveling tool has a built-in liquid level gauge to guide you through the wood carving.