- Wooden Yarn Bowl
- Keep your yarn free from getting rolled up
- Material: Wood
- Smooth surface doesn’t hinder the yarn
- 15cm Inner diameter & 8cm height (approx.)
- Free from breakage
- Heavy to stay in place
How often do you get tangled up in twisted yarn when knitting? And, have you ever counted how much of your time gets wasted in solving the twisted string mystery? It might be more than knitting at times!
So, what if you sew something without the yarn being rolled up?
It sounds like something out of a fantasy novel, right?
Well, read our Yarn Bowl novel then :). It stops your strand from being coiled up.
The flat wooden surface keeps the yarn from muddling. Sizeable enough to fit every yarn-cone size put in it, it avoids slipping out of the area regardless of how much the strand whirls in it.
What you’ll get
- Hassle-free operation: If you are frequently overwhelmed by a swirled thread, this bowl will be of great use. Just put your yarn pyramid in this bowl and knit without any hassle.
- Stays on the spot: This string vessel sets down the bowl on the place. Even with a high yarn swirling, the vessel won’t slide from the place.
- Freely insert the yarn cone: Fairly large dimensions ensures that you can freely put the big-size thread cone in it. The smooth surface doesn’t resist the flow of the string.
- Quality that never ends: The yarn bowl stays durable even if your child or pet holds the bowl by accident.