Angel Indoor Grow Lights For Plants
- Acrylic rod with glass lights
- Accelerate the photosynthesis in your indoor plants
- Deliver a bright, low-heat light
- Power via USB cable
- Choose between 1/2/3 light heads
Having houseplants is great for your mood and health.
- They improve the air quality.
- Reduce stress.
- Boosts creativity.
But keeping them healthy is no cake in the walk. They need good soil, watering and especially light. But how do you give light indoors?
By getting these Angel Indoor Grow Lights .
These ring lights will enable photosynthesis in your indoor plants and keep them healthy and prosperous for long.
What you’ll get:
- Nesessary growing light for your indoor plants: Indoor plants need some sunlight as well to grow. If you have your peperomia, cacti or jade plant at a spot where sunlight can’t reach, no worries. This grow light will provide the required illumination. It will help with photosynthesis and enable new growth.
- Easy to install: To install, insert the ring light into the hole of the acrylic rod and push it into the soil of the planter. It has a USB cable; connect it with the adapter and turn it on. Place the ring about 6cm away from the plant and use it for 8-10 hours a day, depending on the need of your plant. To install it into an ecological bottle, simply glue the ring to its wall.
- Use for adornments as well: You can use the angel ring light to illuminate decoration pieces, books and other adornments in your house.