- Metal: brass
- Ring width: ~ 3-6 mm
- Size: from 4 to 13.5 (US scale)
- Internal anti-oxidation coating: acrylic lacquer
These unusual coins with floral designs have been produced in Tunisia since 1960. Once on the territory of Tunisia stood the powerful city of Carthage, founded by the Phoenicians. Now Tunisia is considered the most democratic country in Africa. Thanks to its beauties - the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlas Mountains - Tunisia often becomes a film set for films, for example, The English Patient and Indiana Jones were filmed here.
• The ring will be made especially for your order;
• We use only real coins to make rings, no copies;
• When ordering, please, select the desired size from the list (US size scale);
• All rings have strong packaging for successful delivery;
• After sending, we will inform you the track number of your order;
• Shop policies: you can cancel your order within 24 hours without giving a reason; if the package has not arrived in your country within 80 days, you will receive a refund;
• You can return or exchange an item, provided that you pay all shipping costs.
• Delivery time depends on the work of the postal service of my and your country. Usually delivery time is 10 to 55 days.