DIY Thumb Vegetable Knife Separator Harvesting Tool
- Material: Stainless Steel + Plastic
- Easily pick fruits from thorny plants
- No cuts & injuries on hands
- Great for pruning & grafting plants
- Cutting diameter (adjustable): 7cm approx.
Having a kitchen garden ensures you have healthy and fresh fruits and veggies to eat.
But picking edibles from braches with thorns is not always safe.
Even if you use a knife to pick fruit from the tree, your skin can still be cut.
It's a painful situation that won't let you enjoy picking fruits and veggies from your garden.
So use this DIY Thumb Vegetable Knife Separator Harvesting and keep your hands protected.
Hold this tool in your hand and put the spring ring on your thumb. Now you can cut any fruit or vegetable without any danger.
This knife is handy, convenient, and effortless to use.
What you'll get:
- No skin cuts & bumps: This knife protects your hands from thorny plants while allowing you to pick your favorite fruit or vegetable in seconds.
- Versatile design: This picking knife has a 7cm opening diameter. So it works perfectly on thick branches to help you in picking vegetables from wherever you choose.
- Multiple-use: This knife's blade is sharp enough that you can freely prune and graft your plants with it.
- Simple to use: Using this thumb vegetable harvesting knife is a breeze. Simply take out the spring ring from the handle and base part, put it on your thumb, and start using this knife without any hassle.
- Safe storage: When not in use, press the handle and base parts together and attach the spring ring. Now, if someone touches this knife by accident, it won't hurt their hand.