Mary's Hummingbird Feeder with Perch & Built-In Ant Moat
- Material: Plastic
- Transparent reservoir for easy viewing
- Attracts hummingbirds from afar
- Easy to refill & install
- Ideal to install in garden, patio, backyard, etc
Are you a bird lover, but your garden doesn't attract any of these beautiful creatures?
Do you know the reason?
It's because your lawn doesn't have water or food for birds to eat and drink.
So, get this hummingbird feeder with a built-in moat and attract these beauties from far off. Once it is installed, be ready with your camera and binoculars to spot many birds.
It has 30 feeding tubes to let multiple birds drink water or nectar from it simultaneously.
What you'll get:
- Attraction for hummingbirds: The red-colored feeding tubes catch sunlight and sparkle in the day to attract hummingbirds from afar.
- Multiple feeding tubes: 30 feeding tubes on this feeder ensure that no hummingbird gets to wait for its turn to drink nectar. Multiple birds can drink water together in harmony.
- See-through design: The transparent reservoirs of the feeder allow you to see the level of nectar inside and refill it on time.
- Easy to install: This hummingbird feeder can be easily attached to branches of trees or windows with closet rod brackets through a shepherd's hook.
- Built-in moat: This hummingbird feeder with built-in moat blocks feeding on everything except the hummingbird. It also ensures that the nectar stays clean and free of outside dirt.