Needleless Electric Laser Acupuncture Pen
- Treats body aches and pains without any needles
- Uses acupuncture-type sensation to activate tissues
- Can be used while traveling and during office hours
- Lightweight and easy to use with digital display
- Shockproof with no side effects
Frequently bought together
With this Electronic Laser Acupuncture Pen, you can treat your body aches and pains without any needles. The pen delivers a needleless, acupuncture-type sensation using the electric pulse (0-9) to activate tissues, providing firmness to sagging and aging skin. It promotes healthy blood circulation, detoxes the meridians, and reduces muscular pains.
What you’ll get:
- Needleless operation: No needleless or skin piercing involved. Simply press the device to the affected area like your neck, knee, elbow, and it will release an electric pulse to stimulate the meridian and acupuncture points in your body for pain relief.
- Easy to use: Our Laser Acupuncture Pen only needs one AA Battery (not included) to work. It has a digital display for the current strengths ranging from 0 to 9. Press the dial to increase or decrease the intensity of the electric pulse.
- Shock-proof: Unlike other low-quality acupuncture pens, it does not give a shock to your body. It is recommended to start with the lowest intensity so that you can adhere to the sensation and shift to the higher rating slowly.
- 2-special function heads: The Dome Head of the Electric Acupuncture Pen is for superficial therapy, applicable for beautification and health care while the Spheroidal Head is for partial therapy.
- Wide application: Great and effective for bulging disks, migraine, arthritis pain relief, rheumatism, osteoporosis, stiff joint and muscular pains, and fibromyalgia.
- No side effects: Unlike medicated painkillers, the pen has no side effects and is convenient in treating chronic and acute pains.
- Portable: It is lightweight and fits easily in the pocket, bag, or pouch. Use it while traveling or during office hours.
* If you have a pacemaker, use of this product is not recommended!
How to use the acupuncture pen:
- Locate the point of pain and press your thumb or finger gently on it. If you are looking for a general massage, look for acupressure points in your body.
- Turn on the device by inserting the battery (1 x AA), start with the lowest intensity.
- Put the pen on the point of pain and move it around a little. You will feel a sensation.
- Continue increasing the intensity slowly after each day of usage (or until you feel relaxed due to the electric shock). The electric pulses will energize the meridians and alleviate the pain.