Opalescence. Pendant - a nebula with a black laboratory opal planets in epoxy resin. Stainless steel wire wrap galaxy
- 100% handmade.
- My own technology with 2 layers of pouring and hand polishing and packaging.
- High quality laboratory opals from the manufacturer.
- Excellent stainless steel, looks like silver. Sturdy and made to wear.
- Certified jewelry resin. I've been wearing pendants from it for several years.
- Packaged in a black gift box with a vinyl cord inside.
Is it a nebula? Solar system? Galaxy on Orion's belt? No, this is an unusual round pendant that was caught by the Viking braid.
A real piece of space in a ball made of high quality jewelry resin. Inside, there are even two planets from a real laboratory opal! Yes, one planet is always out of black opal. The second is a random color.
Wire - stainless steel.