Minors who are less than 18 years of age but older than 13 years can use Inspire Uplift Services but with the permission or direct supervision of their parents or legal guardian who are the owner of Inspire Uplift account.
You are responsible for any activity that takes place from your account conducted by a minor. You can use different ways to apply parental control to your account. Examples include computer hardware, software, and commercially available filtering services that can limit access to inappropriate material online for minors.
Read this for more information on parental controls.
The following restrictions are set because of legal reasons and not because we consider children to be less capable.
Accounts on Inspire Uplift
All minors that are 13 or older, either seller or buyer, must abide by these policies:
- Minors may not purchase from Inspire Uplift without permission or without direct supervision of parents or legal guardians who are the account owner.
- All the information regarding finances, like credit card or PayPal information, should be of the minor’s parent or legal guardian
Selling on Inspire Uplift
Minors who are above 13 years of age and want to pursue selling on Inspire Uplift must follow these additional policies:
- Disclose all store members, including parents or legal guardians who are the owner of the account in the about section of your store.
- All billing information must belong to the parent or legal guardian who owns the account.
- If using Inspire Uplift Payment services, then parents or legal guardians must register using their information.