Fiber Suede Lint Free Anti-Fog Glasses Cloth
- Made of upgraded version of fiber suede
- Reusable for more than 600 times
- Multiple uses: eyewear glasses, rearview mirrors, helmet, etc.
- Packed in a sealed bag
Frequently bought together
Getting mist on your eyewear, helmet lens, and rearview mirror can be dangerous, isn't it? Is there a way to avoid this risk? Yes, this magical cloth applies a layer that does not allow the mist to stay on your glasses, even if there's dense fog outside. Just rub it to enjoy clear visibility.
What you'll get:
- Makes glasses mist-free: A simple rubbing of this anti-fog cloth on your glasses makes it resistant to fog.
- Hot water tested: The fabric's efficiency is proven by conducting a hot water test in which the fabric is approved if the sample glass does not catch mist after it's rubbed with it.
- Works on most types of lenses and glasses: Whether it's your eye were glasses, makeup mirror, car’s rearview mirror, window glass, car's windshield, helmet lens, camera lens; it works for all.
How to use it? Wash your glasses with water, dry it with an ordinary mirror cloth, and then finally use this anti-fog mirror to polish the lens.
Note: Do not wash this anti-fog cloth. Keep it out of reach of children. Wash your hands after using it.
Tip: Store it in a closed box or packet otherwise, the dust particles can reduce the anit-fogging property of the cloth. The effect lasts differently on each surface.
Exceptions may apply