Motion Controlled Drone
- Plastic made
- LED lighting effect for viewing at night
- Technology for avoiding obstacles
- Follows hand motions
- Charging time is approximately one hour
- Flight time: 7 minutes approx.
- Remote distance: 50m approx.
- Approximate size: 17 x 17 x 3.8 cm
Don't kids want everything to be done exactly how they want it?
But in real life, they have to figure out how to make things go the way they want them to.
Let’s buy them our Motion Controlled Drone that will follow their hand gestures, and they’ll feel like superheroes.
Since this drone has obstacle avoidance features, they won't have to worry about it crashing into the side of a building or some structures.
What you’ll get:
- Smooth and steady flight: When it's in the air, the drone is very stable. It doesn't hang in the air and is easy to control. The gravity induction control system makes sure that it takes off and lands without causing any damage.
- Hand gesture movement control: Wearing the sensor watch on your hand will cause the drone to follow your hand movements. Drone control is as simple as a left-to-right hand motion. With an up and down motion of the hand, the drone will also move.
- Anti-collision sensor: It doesn't matter if it takes a while to learn how to fly the drone. It has technology that keeps you from running into things.
- Clear night vision via LED lights: The yellow LED lights let the drone shine brightly and look even more stunning when flown at night. As an added bonus, it lets you see the drone well, even when it's completely dark outside.
- Rechargeable: The drone can be recharged because it has a 500mAh battery. Bring a fully charged drone to the park and impress your friends and family with your piloting skills.