Start of selling! Electrostimulator DENAS-PCM Pro (DENAS-PCM 8) newest model of the DENAS series devices, English manual
- Therapy 1 to 9.9 Hz: infralow frequencies are used to work out an individual treatment procedure according to the diagnosis.
- Therapy 10, 20 Hz: modes for correcting psychic and emotional state and hormonal disorders.
- Therapy 60, 77, 125, 140 Hz: special modes for pains, swellings and inflammations.
- Therapy 200 Hz: quick pain relief mode.
- MED program(Minimal Effective Doze): rehabilitation after physical and mental stress, illnesses prevention.
- Therapy 7710, 77AM, 7720: special modes for relaxing, tonic, and anti-swelling effect.
- Screening: mode for selecting the optimal treatment zones.
- Self-adhesive external electrodes and cable in the kit. English Manual in pdf format will be sent to email. AA batteries 2 pcs not included in the kit
Transcutaneous universal electrostimulator DENAS-PCM Pro is designed for dynamic electrical neurostimulation in a wide frequency range by selecting an individual treatment program or using pre-installed auto programs, including 2 new ones: CELLULITE and MUSCLES/SPORT
There are 2 new functions in the DENAS-PCM Pro device:
FAVORITES -to enter frequently used programs or frequencies, which provides quick access to them
DESIGNER -to create individual treatment regimens and provides the ability to save these schemes in the device
INDICATION FOR USE
- acute and chronic pain syndromes: acute pain of various localization,postoperative pain,chronic headache,dental pain,back and neck pain,joint pain
- injuries: bruises,fractures,dislocations,rehabilitation after sports injuries
- respiratory diseases: cough,choking,shortness of breath
- diseases of the digestive system: abdominal pain,heartburn,nausea,vomiting, bloating,constipation,diarrhea
- diseases of the ENT organs: nasal congestion,difficulty in nasal breathing,sore throat,hoarseness of voice
- diseases of the cardiovascular system: arterial hypertension and hypotension
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system: muscle pain,damage to ligaments,tendons and muscles,back and neck pain,poor posture,joint pain,joint stiffness,consequences of injuries
- diseases of the nervous system: headache,dizziness,migraine,vegetative-vascular dystonia,meteorological dependence,impaired performance and sleep
- diseases of the genitourinary system: pain in the kidney area,urination disorders,painful menstrual cycle,menstrual disorders,inflammatory diseases,erectile dysfunction,prostatitis
- skin diseases: urticaria,acute allergic reactions,insect bites,cellulite
- rehabilitation after illnesses,surgical interventions,injuries
- increasing the adaptive capabilities of the body under the influence of adverse pathogenic factors, with intense physical and mental work,physical and mental overwork,chronic fatigue syndrome,impaired sleep in the evening and insomnia,increased irritability,depressive states,with violations of sexual function,cold prevention
- the presence of an artificial heart pacemaker
- the first month of pregnancy
- self-aid in cases of alcoholic intoxication
- individual intolerance