Periodic Table of Elements
- Material: Acrylic
- Size: 15 x 11.4 x 2 cm approx.
- Transparent rectangular shape
- Name, symbol, atomic number, mass number labeled
- Fun and educational
- Decorative item for study table
Is your kid struggling to learn periodic table elements, their atomic number, and mass number?
If yes, get this crystal-made transparent periodic table of elements decoration piece. Keep it on their study table so that it is in front of their eyes all the time.
The detailed description and the shapes of metals on this periodic table will make chemistry the subject your kid will love.
What you’ll get:
- Décor feature: Are you fond of chemicals so much so that you want them to be around you but in a completely safe way? If yes, this periodic table of elements will perfectly fit your unique home décor.
- Easy learning: Bring the periodic table out of the textbooks to make it a fun learning experience for kids. With this crystal piece, your kid will be able to learn the periodic table in a much faster and more interesting way, and that too on his own.
- Excellent gift: This periodic table will be a 2-in-1 gift for everyone. It is a uniquely decorative feature and offers educational benefits as well. Surprise the geek heads with this extra-special gift on their birthdays or Christmas.
Note: The product includes 83 individual element samples containing the periodic table. Technetium and Pro are excluded due to rarity and radioactivity. Elements 84 (Pol) to 118 (Oganesson) are also excluded.