Power Knee Stabilizer Pads
- Provides enhanced leg and knee support with spring-loaded technology
- Perfect for workout, sports, hiking, household chores, etc
- Lightweight and breathable
- Enhances the ability to lift up to 40kg weight
Frequently bought together
Power Knee Stabilizer Pads is an innovative product that provides you an enhanced leg and knee support while playing, exercising or doing any household chore. It is 11.6" inches long and releases thigh & calf strain so your knees don’t feel pain while bending. This brace is easy-to-wear and assists in everyday tasks.
- Spring-incorporated technology: The ingenious spring-loaded technology supports both legs. These breakthrough innovation pads allow you to rise, using your knees, much easier when bending or squatting with both legs.
- Strong lifting Power: This Power Knee Brace pair can withstand a weight of about 20 kg each and is effective enough to lighten about 40kg from a person's own weight.
- Lightweight & breathable: These power leg knee pads feature a durable, lightweight, aluminum alloy body with remarkable elasticity that allows a 36kg stronger knee stretch. The Velcro-type, length control straps are breathable and easy to put on whether inside or outside of your clothing.
- Stress-relieving knee joint support pads: Reduce stress on ligaments in the knee and instability in the anterior, posterior, medial, and lateral ligaments.
- Versatile application: Ideal for various sports such as mountain climbing, biking, golf, badminton, workouts, and household activities like moving furniture, preparing meals.
- Size: Power leg straps are 11.6" long
How to wear:
To wear your Power Knee Stabilizer pads:
- While standing or sitting, simply place the jointed, folding center directly behind your knee, with the logo facing up and out. The logo should be above the joint at the back of your knee.
- Starting with the Velcro straps below your knee, thread the straps through the button-hole-like openings and pull the straps around, tightening them until they feel comfortably secure.
- Repeat the same procedure with the straps above the knee. The upper straps should rest directly above the knee, with the lower straps resting right below the knee.
- Make sure that the straps are secure, but feel comfortable and are not so tight that they're binding or constricting.