- Metal: copper-nickel alloy
- Ring width: ~ 3-6 mm
- Size: from 4 to 12.5 (US scale)
- Internal anti-oxidation coating: acrylic lacquer
Ring from an Irish 5 or 10 penny coin, issued from 1969 to 2000. Now Ireland has moved to the euro zone and these coins are already part of history. Outside the ring, we see the inscription EIRE and the year of issue.
• The ring will be made especially for your order;
• We use only real coins to make rings, no copies;
• When ordering, please, select the desired size from the list (US size scale);
• All rings have strong packaging for successful delivery;
• After sending, we will inform you the track number of your order;
• Shop policies: you can cancel your order within 24 hours without giving a reason; if the package has not arrived in your country within 80 days, you will receive a refund;
• You can return or exchange an item, provided that you pay all shipping costs.
• Delivery time depends on the work of the postal service of my and your country. Usually delivery time is 10 to 55 days.