Green Tea Purifying Clay Stick Mask
- Contains green tea extracts
- Cleans skin pores, nourishes skin, maintains skin moisture
- Brightens the skin
- Swivel head design for easy application
- Suitable for all skin types
- Portable size; take anywhere
- Shelf life: 3 years
What’s the worst but normal thing that happens to our skin?
Yes, blackheads, dark circles, skin discoloring and dryness.
This green tea purifying clay stick mask will improve all these irregularities. It softens the skin, removes the dead skin cells, cleans the dirt and balances the oil and moisture content on the skin.
Which does what?
Replenishes your skin and makes it look clearer, fresher and more glowing.
What you’ll get:
- An effective fighter against the blackheads: The green tea leaves extracts have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help clear hyperpigmentation and rid you of dark spots, blackheads and discoloration.
- Balances the moisture of the skin: Skin produces melanin that blocks your pores and develops pimples and acne. It may also cause dryness. This clay mask improves the water-oil balance of your skin and keeps it fresh.
- Easy to apply: No need to dirty your hands. After washing your face, you can apply the swivel head roller on you. Keep it on your face for 10-15 minutes. Once it dries, wash off with water. It will start giving results after 2-3 applications.
- Applicable for all skin types: The other big benefit of this mask is that you can apply it to every skin type. We also have the eggplant variant which protects the skin from oxidative damage and helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
Oily skin: 2-3 times a week.
Dry skin: 1-2 times a week.
Normal skin: 1 time a week.
Combination of skin: 2 times a week for the T-zone and 1-2 times a week for the U-zone.