Crochet pattern dinosaur amigurumi Dilophosaurus, PDF Digital Download, DIY toy
- About the pattern: This listing is an original patterns (written in English using American terminology) to crochet your own cute Dinosaur! This pattern includes detailed instructions of how to crochet toy and a lot of step-by-step photos.
The toys measures approximately 11 cm (4.3 inches) high.
Patterns contain:BONUS - camping accessories (Part 1) - backpack and compass.
- pin attachment of the head,makes it movable;
- jacquard crocheting;
- thread limbs jointing, make them movable;
- a lot of photos of the process and a detailed description (all succinctly and stylishly decorated).
- Skill level: This pattern is suitable for those with beginner crochet skills and have knowledge of magic ring/circle, crocheting in spirals and along rounds, loop, single crochet, slip stitch, increase and decrease, basic sewing and embroidery techniques.